Saturday, March 7, 2015

Western Digital [WDC] update

Here is the backlink to my first and only WD post ever.  I suggest that you do yourself a favor and go re-read it.  I might be the only person on the planet calling for a collapse of WDC and there is value in that kind of scarcity if my wave count turns out to be correct.  So far, it looks to be spot on.  In my first post, the 5th wave was just kissing the top rail from below. I wrote:

"We will know when the great unwind has begun when the top rail breaks out and then is broken back down into.

That has now occurred.  In fact, after that the shares threw over, they broke back down into the channel and then kissed the lower rail.  Then they reversed upward again and rallied to a lower high which tested the upper rail from below but could not break out.  Since then they have come back down to the lower rail again.  I believe that lower rail will not hold this time.

Note, this is not confirmed until the lower rail is broken down. If you see a gap down then you know for sure.  Sell the peak, don't try to short the dip.   The stop on this trade is of course the recent peak kissing the top rail from below.   There are probably more granular stops if I wanted to take the time to research it.






No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More