Saturday, March 7, 2015

[$NYA.X] update and notice about coming changes to the blog.

At the backlink I provided this model:



As odds and not certainties would have it, I got it right on that one.  And if I got that right, what else about this model might be right?  This is the benefit of looking at several different but related charts.  They broaden the perspective and I recommend that you follow this practice after I stop providing free charts.
  • Note: my current job has closed my field office, everyone there is out of a job.  My current job was very flexible so I had time for all these posts, research, charting, etc.  I doubt it will be the case at my next job.  So unless I can make a living at it, expect my posts to diminish substantially if not go away completely at some point in the not distant future.
  • If you might be interested in signing up for monthly charting services, please email me directly at captaincharts@gmail.com with what you are looking for and what it would be worth to you.
    • If I get enough interest I might decide to do that instead of software engineering.  But under no circumstances will I entertain running an ad revenue website.  As a libertarian I believe in charity and I believe in paygo.  I've given a lot of trading advice and insight for free over the past couple years and if anyone thinks my advice results in trade results that exceed the nominal monthly service fee then I will entertain the paygo model.  But I won't sign up to be another ad based mind control distribution point for the con men running this show so please don't bother suggesting that.
  • I'm thinking of several models for this:
    • Daily updates of major indices, gold, silver dollar and a few bellweather companies for a fixed monthly fee.
    • For a separate paygo fee (i.e. something like the cost of a trade) I can do on-demand detailed (high, medium, low level) chart analysis of any stock of your of your choice.
    • For a separate monthly fee I will send out alerts in a "target of opportunity" way.  This will usually take the form of pointing out major bottoms or 3rd wave entries and would come with trigger data and stop points.  For example, you would have heard about the TNX.X bottoming in near real time, the sunpower bottom and top, the alcoa bottom, etc.
    • Feel free to email me if you have some other model in mind.
In any case,  $NYA won't trade in a vacuum so we should watch to see if this pattern holds.  If the lower rail breaks down instead of bouncing, that tells us something important as well.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More