Monday, March 2, 2015

[JNUG] update: tomorrow is crunch day for the model

In the backlink the model appears to have been off by 1 wave.  The new count is below, and it is not a significant change to the overarching theme that wave 3 up has begun. 

Since this is a 2nd wave up after a long bout of selling I should have more heavily weighted the potential for a deep vee second but at least today's AM pop gave us a clear trigger for setting stops.  So I got stopped  out and then tried one more time at the 38.2 and then got stopped out quickly.  It fell through the50 fib so quickly that I didn't try it there but I did see the double bottom at the 61.8 and so got back in there with a full position and stops set to $27.32.  If it does break that down then I will try again at the gap fill because I d think that this needs to begin moving up strongly soon.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More