Monday, March 2, 2015

[HUI] update

I did expect a pullback in HUI according to the model in the backlink which is reproduced below.




Still, it went down a bit below the 61.8% fib so we really have to keep an eye on it tomorrow.  Anything below the orange line and I start to think bull trap.  I think the odds are very good that it will hold.  While this looks like 5 waves down from the 10 minute level, that heaviness right next to the day divider is 4 and 5 of red a and then a-b-c into red b.  It's all smashed together so that the casual observer will think it is 5 waves down but I think that this move is 5-3-5.  But I will have little tolerance for a lower low tomorrow.




Zooming out we can see that HUI must do or die tomorrow.  Failure to hold that rail will do great technical damage to the HUI chart.





No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More