Friday, March 18, 2016

[USO] update

I thought I was going to be in the air right now but turns out I won't be leaving until tomorrow AM so I will spend a few hours online.

At the backlink I provided the chart below.



Actual is below.




But with that said, I see a trade-able event coming up on USO that should be worth your time to know about.


If you want to find out where I think we are in this model for the cost of a trade, paste the code 0318USO into the box below and click Pay Now. And yes, I think it is easily worth several times that amount to see what I see on this one. If anyone has comments about my past reports to share with those who just aren't sure if spending a few bucks on this kind of trading advice is worth it, then please comment below.

Note: I am in Taiwan this week, if you want to order this, please do so ASAP because it's late here and my email distribution for these reports is manual.  Delaying your purchase more than 2 hrs from the time of this post will get you the report 8 on Saturday after I land in the US.  Sorry for the inconvenience.


Indicate Service Purchased


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More