Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My new master $COMPX model counts very well.




I have a model for how I think the $COMPX is going to play out leading into my suspected "walk away in May" market given the negative January effect.  I have to say, the count works out perfectly and I have not seen anyone else's work that looks like this.  Of course, I try not to look at other sites too often for fear of getting contaminated with someone else's bad count.  It will be quite something if the $COMPX plays out like this.  Note, the length of that last red move up was not selected at random.  It is the same vertical length as [1] is in the diagram.  That which is shown below is just the C wave of the 2009 rally.

One significant hint that this is the right model is that expanding triangle leading up into red [1].  That tells me the move was a 3 wave affair up from blue 4.  That dramatic wave 2 pullback that had an a-b-c shape to it gave way to a dramatic impulsive move that hardly had any wiggle at all to it. That wave is now losing steam very rapidly right as it reaches upper resistance.   I now expect the next down wave to be upon us very soon and it should be a doozy.  It should go down and touch, but not throw under that lower green support line.  Then, the final wave up should take the markets up rapidly BUT more than anything, I expect the miners and the metals to skyrocket on that 5th wave move.  Some of the smaller players will simply double during that time.




After this, I expect a very significant break down in the markets.   As in lower lows than the bottom in 2009.  Perhaps a much, much, Prechter-loving low.  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Read Conquer The Crash by Robert Prechter if you want to know.

I'm hoping metals will show strength during this time as a way of showing the world re-monification but that is just a completely untested theory.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More