Saturday, February 7, 2015

Interesting chart on liquid natural gas company [GLNG]

If Sid's chart is true for silver then other commodities will not be far behind.  So for confirmation I did a bit of research and found a liquified natural gas (LNG) company with a rather amazing chart.  The company is called Golar LNG and as you can see from its chart below, it can be a real mover for something as boring sounding as LNG.

I have to tell you that I was surprised by the clarity of this wave count.  That pullback to around the level of the prior 4th also happens to be the 61.8% fib, just where you would expect a volatile stock to pull back to on its wave 2 of a new bull market that began in 2009.  This chart suggests that the inflation portion of my supernova economy theory might be a bit closer than I had imagined.  It would be reasonable to expect that things bought on credit could deflate as the banks contract due to their own insolvency while the fed is forced to start up QE again thus increasing the monetary base.

I don't know how any of this is going to turn out but I do know that this is a high odds buy signal.  It is possible that what I labeled as 2 is only 3 of C since it is a wedge.  Time will tell on that but we are very likely very near a bottom here and that means in M+M as well, just like Sid's chart indicates.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More