Friday, February 13, 2015

[GREK] update

In the potentially boastful sounding backlink (...I hope the smarter of my readers can tell the difference between boastfulness which I do my best to avoid and the leave-nothing-to-imagination pointing out of proof points for the understanding of the EW principle...) I showed that the collapse of GREK was predicted not be the so called fundamentals but by the wave count.

Of course, it could all just be luck to so I continued the prediction forward writing, "I expect a significant bounce, either red or blue, to begin soon and most likely within the blue circle.".  The model from that post is reproduced below.



The blue circle encompassed the price range $10-$10.70.  The actual bottom was $10.44.  Again, maybe it was just lucky  In any case, the current bounce might not seem like much but it is ~30% so far.  the expected price range of the bounce remains $14-$17.  Since it is already at $13.65 one should be careful about holding this over weekends and of course use stops because the model anticipates a lower into the end of Q1.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More