Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[UVXY] update

At the backlink I indicated that one more wave down was possible (the blue path) with a target price of $18.  So today I bought just now in the extended trade at $18.10.  At the very least we should have traced out 3 down with a very trade-able a-b-c 4th target price of 20.50 at the least and 24 at the most..    The reason I think it is worth trading is that I could be off by one wave  even though I doubt it.  So this could be black 5.  But most likely it is not.  Most likely it is black 3 per below.  Most likely, the red path will be taken.

The 38.2 fib is $22.37.  The 50 fib is $23.70.  Since this is also at the level of the prior 4th it is my the most likely model but I will go on alert at the 38.2 fib.

The top parallel rail  (not shown below) is at $20.50.

I'm stopping out at $17.85 on this trade.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More