Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A small wording change on [SNE]

In the previous post on SNE I wrote "Besides after 5 waves up you should expect some profit taking and wave 3 or c is likely close to being done."  That was a misstatement. I should have written, "Besides after 5 waves up you should expect some profit taking and wave 3 or c is potentially close to being done.".

In fact, this C wave could stretch out and extend and it is no more likely that it is close to finishing the current wave than it is to extending.  This is why I suggested to take the rarely offered step of using trailing stops.  If I really thought that the wave was "likely" near being done I would just sell it.  But I'm not sure with the count we have so why not let your profits run and use a 5% trailing stop to limit your downside from the peak.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More