Tuesday, January 5, 2016

[USO] update

The 4th wave that I was modeling in the backlink ...



... has now turned into a nice HT with E wave throwover which has subsequently broken back down through the top rail and is now testing the bottom rail.  The odds support one final move into the $9.50 range before bottoming and that will be a very important bottom.  If it moves down rapidly as shown below then stocks like ORIG should see new lows with ORIG flirting with the $1.00-$1.20 level.  This would be a major buy signal folks because as soon a this bottom is in we are going to get serious percentage increases off the bottom in a very short amount of time according to my model.  VNR, currently trading at $3.11, could dip down to as low as $2, maybe even lower for a very short time.  I'm playing UVXY while I watch to see if this will occur in the oil patch and if it does I'm going long there big time.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More