Friday, January 29, 2016

[UGAZ] update

At the backlink I was modeling wave 2 finished at $1.90.



In reality I was about 25 cents too early in that call.  Now, however, I think the new uptrend is firmly established and if you are not already in this you may want to consider buying the first 3 wave dip.  This ETF does not do a lot of backing and filling either on the way up or down.  It seems to just haul ass toward the destination.  Don't think that just because you might not have caught the exact bottom that there is no opportunity for you here.  Wait for the first 3 wave dip and then buy some.  My target price is near $4 within 2 weeks.  Even if this morphs into an HT there is still upside to $2.70.  I don't think so though.  This is winter and winter is where people burn a lot of nat gas and so the price is most likely to move in Feb/Mar.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More