Tuesday, January 12, 2016

[UGAZ] update

In the backlink I provided the chart below.  Note how I actually put the word "gap" in there...



The current snapshot is below. 

Yup, it gapped.

So at this point I count this as an a-b-c retracement back to the 50 fib which of course is where I bought back in today.  This is not to say that the wave cannot pull back further or longer but when the model goes up in 5 waves and then comes back in 3 waves, and when the pullback point just happens to be the 50 fib which is also the level of the prior 4th which itself was a HT, well, that's just a lot of coincidences piling up.



Bottom line is that I think the next stop for this is >= $3.80 and it should happen pretty rapidly because it will be a 3rd or a C.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More