Monday, January 11, 2016

Avi's latest thoughts: stocks are still in a bull market

I just wanted to point out why I have not been posting so much about UVXY lately and it's mainly out of respect for Avi's wave count which says we are in a 4th wave with higher highs coming.  EWI thinks a 4th wave HT is possible still but not likely.  At the same time, both model that gold is likely going higher from here and my own models on oil and oil services indicate that they are due for a simply monster rally.   What do you think would happen, for example, to ORIG if oil hit $60 in 2016?  The bounce target is $9.  You do the percentage math.

Why go short when that kind of wild percentage gains are possible without the use of time value based leverage?

Besides, I am already very short via the use of options.  MCD and MA are my main Jan 2017 put plays right now.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More