Tuesday, January 19, 2016

[DRYS] hits target price and wave count.

I found a few spare minutes this evening (6:30pm Shanghai time) and noted that my vpn gets me past some of the Great Firewall issues so I can post a tiny bit.  But my schedule is super busy so It will not be much.

Check out the model below from the backlink.



Having played out almost exactly like the model above, the current chart shows that my model is now at the 5th of C.  The odds strongly favor loading the boat right here with stops set at 8.3 cents.  I suspect that this is likely about to quadruple.



From the higher level view we can see that this could turn into an inclining double bottom very easily.  If that is a deep vee 2nd then I'll warrant that this stock is trading at $0.45 real soon now.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More