Sunday, January 10, 2016

[FXI] caution

In the backlink I was assuming that the triangle was a B wave but with oil and gold looking "bottomy" I have to wonder if that HT might turn out to have been a 4th wave.




What if the count is really per below?  It does look like it could be an expanded flat 2nd  wave in progress here and if that is the case then we could well be near the 5th of C of 2.  BE CAREFUL FXI shorts!  Don't discount the potential for a hard reversal soon.

I would much rather be long miners and oil services than short China.  I think it was a good sign that their government removed the circuit breakers.  I think the people can feel more comfortable playing these markets with less government intervention.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More