Tuesday, January 12, 2016

[DRYS] update

At the backlink I sold DRYS early and banked a nice profit.  There were several reasons for being so skittish but perhaps the primary reason for me was the high odds of getting a deep vee second wave.  Back then I looked like a wimp.  Now I look like a genius.  So goes stock chart analysis...

I think it is notable that while oil has hit a lower low that DRYS has not.  I mean come on, DRYS is run by con man George Economou.  One would think that it would begrudgingly lag oil's performance.  While this is expected to go a little bit lower before bottoming, note that the left side was a round bottom and so if my model is correct the right hand side should be a vee.




Here is my micro count model for blue C:

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More