Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The medical industrial complex is about to get gut punched

The medical system has been raping us all under the guise of capitalism for a long time now.  It's gotten to the point where medical insurance costs people 10-15% of their annual salary just in case they get sick. And when they do get sick, the shitty plans don't cover many of the line items.  And its clear that the insurance companies and the medical industry have colluded with each other so that this would exactly be the case.  Nobody is really saying this yet but you have to follow the money.  And I have had too many people close to me get badly hosed financially when they had to use the medical system for serious health issues even though they have been paying the monthly premium for obamacare.  

Well, as I said would be the case, there will come a point when insiders no longer feel they are being compensated enough to do the dirty work associated with this fraud and they will eventually turn in their bosses.  I said that they will do it even though they will lose their jobs because they really weren't bad people, they just got caught up in a bad deal and didn't have the courage to say fuck you to their bosses when they should have.  And since that first deception they have been complicit making them further reticent to come forward.

But the conservative wave affects everyone even if they can't step back and see it happening like I can.  And so this week we have two people coming forward from elder care facilities admitting that they forged signatures and checked off on work items that they know they did not do.  They justify their actions as having been done under duress of "extortion" which really means they felt it was a condition of employment.  Well, as much as I feel for the little guy who barely makes ends meet, that is simply not going to be an acceptable excuse IMO.  Fraud is fraud.  

The entire medical system is one big huge corrupt cluster fuck of a joke.  People at the top of it are rakig in far more wealth than the benefit they provide to society.  Government keeps out the competition with its corrupt laws.  The good old boy system, or "the club" as George Carlin used to call it, is all about fucking people over and giving as little as possible.  I think that in 10 years the US medical system will be unrecognizable relative to how it looks today.

I would not own healthcare stocks going forward because the party will soon be over.  Nobody is saying this but me and I mean nobody.  But I like my odds and I have several wave counts on big pharma that are driving my thinking here.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More