Monday, September 27, 2021

Another moron's career bites the dust because of the vax

Liberals love their sports heroes and so many are watching now as French Tennis "star" Jeremy Chardy has "suspended" his tennis season due to bad side effects from having stupidly taken the jab.

"Since I had my vaccine (between the Olympics and the US Open), I have had a problem, I've had a series of struggles. Suddenly, I cannot train, I cannot play," said the 34-year-old.

The world number 73 explained that he felt violent pains all over his body as soon as he made any physical effort.

"Now I have been to see two doctors, I have done some tests so I know what I have and the most important thing is to take care of myself," said Chardy. "I prefer to take more time to take care of myself and be sure that in the future I will not have any problem rather than trying to get back on the court as quickly as possible and find myself still having health problems."

Unfortunately for this gullible moron, once the symptoms of the jab have taken hold at this level it shows that your immune system is now working against you.  I predict that Chardy will die within 2 years.  A body divided against itself cannot stand and that is what Robert Malone (self proclaimed inventor of mRNA tech) and Luc Montagnier (Nobel Prize winner in medicine for discovering HIV) have told us is happening to these people.  And they said it was going to happen LONG before it really began happening. 

When you take the jab, it causes your own cells to become spike protein factories.  These are supposed to trigger your immune system into creating antibodies which will target covid.  But Dr.s Malone and Montagnier and many others have told us that THE SCIENCE which is to say THE DATA tells us these spike proteins are entering the bloodstream (which is not supposed to happen) and migrating to many areas of the body where high blood flow then causes them to get lodged in the lining of the blood vessels.  The spike physically sticks out into the blood stream and damages red blood cells as they whiz by.  This is called cytotoxicity.  The dead blood cells then form clots which cause irritation which then send your white blood cells to try to clean up the spill on aisle 5.  But they can't tell the difference between body and garbage at that point so they mistakenly attack the body.

The result is blood clots, swelling and other kinds of very bad side effects that lead to many different kinds of symptoms that are showing up at an alarming rate in the foolishly vaxed.

If you managed to avoid symptoms during the first round of vax, I cannot tell you how reckless it will be for you to agree to a booster shot.  I expect booster shots to create a third wave of maladies related to the vax.   It will be in this third wave that those gullible fools who got peer pressured into doing something that was so obviously stupid will finally realize that they got thrown under the bus by the godverment which they so love and adore.

By the way, remember when government was calling first responders "heroes" and "essential people"?  Yeah, that bit of buttering up was all just talk because now look who has been thrown right under the fucking bus: military, hospital workers, and other "essential people".  You are an IDIOT if you think government is on your side.  A complete and utter fool.  Government will throw anyone under the bus if it thinks it can survive 1 month longer by doing so. And make no mistake, we are now in a battle of survival for government as we have known it.

By the way, when I was predicting this kind of thing would happen some years ago, it all sounded ridiculous and bombastic, crazy conspiracy theory over the top, etc.  Don't lie.  I would have concluded the same thing if I hadn't already done massive, massive homework on what is going on.  But ask yourself this: do I really sound all that crazy anymore?  And if I am right, what are you doing to protect yourself from what is certainly coming?

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More