Friday, February 19, 2016

No Goldilocks for [UVXY]

In the backlink I lamented the fact that the chart had not kissed the support line and thus was not convinced that it had bottomed.  I wrote, "I would have been happier if the blue line were actually touched.  The presence of space there smells like an opportunity to go lower and in fact I normally would normally probably not hold over night.  But the FAZ chart, which is not as volatile as UVXY, also kissed its 50 fib today."




Today however, the chart fell below the support line.  So no goldilocks outcome likely yet.  The wave has been too shallow or too deep.  The higher odds play would have been if it kissed it perfectly and bounced off.

So I'm taking the opinion that the punch through today will not have the strength to remain below support yet with the clear understanding that a small move up could easily reverse right back down on Monday AM.  So I will be sitting here in the AM ext session on Monday trying to lock in profit should the cards fall in my favor on this one.  

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More