Thursday, February 11, 2016

[UGAZ] update

The backlink had a very zoomed in model that went bust and stopped me out.  I'll probably wish I had bought back in yesterday because tomorrow should be a big day for energy but it just looked like it needed only more small wave down so I decided to just wait it out.  But soon, folks, very soon this will bottom and it is looking a lot like an inverted owl at this point.  When it break out of that right hand upper rail of the recent falling wedge, that is when it should really take off.  Just wait for the breakout of that blue rail OR for one more small wave down and then this should make some very rapid percentage gains.

The level of the prior 4th is $12.  As the chart says, do the % math.  Yes this has time value in it, no it is not a long term buy and hold, yest I expect something like a rising wedge.  I'll provide more details once this confirms the breakout.

2 comments:

Lilly said...

Bought my first portion this am before I saw your post on UGAZ. Nice chart, Captain! Whether we will have another small w5 drop or not I will buy again for sure. Thank you for all your charts, have yourself a great weekend.

The Duke said...

I added UGAZ today at 1.32 on today's small wave down with stop at 1.27 ..... will sit and watch for that inverted owl.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More