Sunday, February 21, 2016

[UGAZ] is a screaming, flaming buy.

I've been on bottoming watch for UGAZ for several weeks now.  The top level chart says that red 5 likely ended last Friday or will gap down for one final slap in the face of leveraged nat gas longs before the big reversal begins.  You might look at this chart and think that you should never gamble on this because all it ever seems to do is to go down.  And yes, you do have to be wary of that because some of these leveraged ETFs use short term maturity futures.  Thus, their rallies tend to be crazy profitable but they quickly reverse and just head lower and lower over the course of a few months.

With the data that we have below, that is the logical conclusion.  Well, now that I'm moving to a PayGo model I need to share more of my insights in order to convince people that I have any more of a clue about what is going on than someone like Cramer.  I've already given you a valid count in UGAZ but many of you still have questions and doubts.  And rightfully so.



For those of you who just want to take my wave count as fact, bully for you.  But if you are looking at this and realize the profit potential that is staring you in the face but are worried about the risk factors such as the performance of this fund ever working in your favor when natural gas does begin to bounce, I have what I consider to be significant insight that I will share with you.

The button below will allow you to purchase access to a special weekend update which detail new insights as to why I am confident that the reversal for UGAZ as early as Monday or Tuesday of next week.  Yes, IMVHO this insight is definitely worth $10 IMO, especially given how quickly UGAZ moves.

But you will never know unless you PayGo. If you want to purchase this, copy and paste the code 0221UGAZ into the box below and then click Pay Now.


Indicate Service Purchased


3 comments:

Lilly said...

Looks like it may take a few days more :((((
I hope I am wrong. Crossing fingers.

Unknown said...

Today I paid the $10 to get additional info on UGAZ. How do I get the information?

The Captain said...

Hi Chip.

Your order has been processed.

Thanks,
The Captain

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More