Wednesday, February 24, 2016

[UVXY] update. A Titanic moment?

After stepping back from the short side of things for a while I began taking interest in the dark side again recently with this post which indicated that UVXY was looking interesting to me again from a chart perspective.  At that point I began watching it carefully to look for signs that it would bottom at the lower rail per below but I also expected that it could find support at the 61.8 fib per the blue path.



In this post I lamented that the chart did not look right in the short term.  It was either a tad shy (per the snapshot above) or a tad too strong to the down side relative to the lower rail below.



Since then we have had a significant charting development in UVXY.  I have created an 8 page special report covering this very important insight which includes critical information on the DJIA and on UVXY including the ultra long DJIA perspective.  If you really don't have a clear sense of what is going on, this significant new report is a must read

This special report was carefully written and contains critical short and long term information. If you are only going to buy one report from me this quarter, this is the report I recommend you purchase.  Nobody likes shelling out $5, $10, $20 at a time on the Internet but if you are trading then this is not casual reading; you intend to use this information to make money and you have to spend a little money to make money.  This report took me significant time to write and it leverages decades of trading experience and insight.  I think this report is significant enough to warrant my highest normal report price of $20.  You can believe me or not but you will never know until you PayGo.

To order this report, copy and paste the code 224_UVXY_DJIA into the box below and click Pay Now.


Enter Order Code


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Captain,
I don't see a contact link to email you, or I would try you that way. Do you have any kind of bulk subscription package for all of your analysis? I was going to submit a bulk contribution when you first offered a Paynow option but it seems like you're leaning towards a pay-per-use model.
Many thanks,
David

The Captain said...

Hi David,
Yes, the subscription model site being planned right now. I'll bring it online in the next 6 months. Likely much sooner based on the feedback I am getting with the pay-per-use model that I am currently testing.
Thanks for your interest.
-The Captain

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More