Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Important announcement (at least to me)

Dear Readers,

I have been writing this blog for many years now without burdening my readership with buggy and virus invested ADs.  But this does not mean I don't think my work has incredible value because I know that it does.  Many people already have their own trading techniques and just want confirmation of their views from someone else who has demonstrated worthwhile insight and skill.  Others want to get into trading but they realize these waters be shark infested. It pays to have a skilled guide.

Accordingly, 2016 is the year I will be implementing PayGo.  The first attempt to receive some value for all my hard work and oftentimes uncanny charting models is the so called tip jar approach.  This is the belief that those who are receiving economic value from my decades of stock charting experience will want to share some of their success with me so that I continue sharing my insight with them.





Of course, many will decide that as long as the milk is free, why contribute to the health and well being of the cow.   But in 2016 I will at some point move to a subscription / PayGo model and I will be tailoring it to the needs of those who donate early and donate often.  I'll maintain the blog mainly as a teaser site while saving the good stuff for those who are willing to vote their appreciation with their wallets.

Until then please share a few bucks if your trades are making you money based on my work.

Thanks in advance for your support!
-The Captain


3 comments:

macka said...

Capt, more than fair. I am happy to committ a percentage of overall win position. This may negatively impact you if I stuff something up which I am more than capable of doing :-) regards Macka

The Duke said...

small donation made; thanks for all the writings captain.

The Captain said...

Thanks Duke. I'm already seeing that some will like to contribute smaller amounts as they go (make some money, drop me a tip). Others prefer one and done for a longer while. I was going to give it some time to see where it goes before saying anything but some of you out there are proactively opening your wallets in a considerable way to show appreciation. You know who you are and so do I. Thank you all who have taken the time and shown the appreciation. It's going to get pretty sporty in these markets IMO and it will pay to have someone there who can guide you through it to improve your odds of overall success.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More