Friday, February 5, 2016

[IBM] update

It's been a while since I mentioned IBM but suffice it to say that big blue is getting smaller which is in line with the model from the backlink.

I think it will eventually find support at $100 at which time I would model it as being a very strong buy and good for 30-50% gains on the bounce as shown. 

But after that I would be very, very quick to sell because big blue is going down.

  • Not because I have insider information
  • Not because of fundamentals
  • Not because of some highly paid analyst working at a bank
  • Not because of delayed products or anything else
ONLY because the level of the prior 4th which I identified in my first post ever on IBM says that the price target is $50.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More