Friday, August 7, 2015

[BKX] update

In the backlink I was looking for wave 4 to complete before moving to one final high to form the 5th wave up.  The model from that post is below.  Because the wave was looking very rising wedge-ish I suspected it would turn into a 4th wave HT.



While this did not turn into an HT, I left the HT lines in below for reference and easy comparison to above model.  Bottom line, wave 5 was already in progress when I made that post; 1 of 5 was nearing its ending stages.  I now count wave 5 complete and so we should see a big pullback in banking shares to at least the level of the prior 4th ($66) but it could be much lower if Prechter's count is right.

MUCH lower.  UVXY and FAZ should be moving up rapidly soon.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More