Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lucky on [JNUG]

In the backlink I ventured into JNUG at the close yesterday knowing that it could either break out or break down.  Turns out I just got plain old lucky this AM as it was up well over 8% at the open.  Since I could not watch it, I set tight stops (2%) and went about my business.  Checked it just now and it had gone red with me stopped out for a 6% gain AND the shares are now lower (which is a good thing toward my model).  Below is the model chart from the backlink.

 


Below I've zoomed into just wave red 5 down.  So I think that the huge bottom into the 25th was mos def a 3rd of 3rd.  Now I'm modeling that we are working on 4 of 3.  It could just be a rising wedge 4th such as below (this is my primary count)....


 
...or it could grow up into something that hits the prior 4th per below.



Folks, the moves look small but the percentage changes are big at the turns like this.  If I'm right in my primary count, JNUG loses another ~20% tomorrow before finding a bottom.  But after that, it doubles in a week.   If your wave model is correct you make serious bank trading this volatility but if you are wrong your account will get wrecked so for the love of Pete, use stops, especially now because the market is volatile to a historic level.

By the way, did you notice?  All this time of late, if the DJIAis down, JNUG is down too.  But today the DJIA is green and JNUG is red.  These two could be moving back out of synch so that next time the markets go red, Metals and Miners (M+M) go green.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More