Sunday, August 30, 2015

[CLF] update (commodity bottom watch)

In the backlink I was expecting one final wave down.  Instead, we got a faux five.  In other words, something that looks like 5 up but which, at present, is probably not.  The lower red horizontal shows that 4 went back into the region of 1.  So as of now, this wave is still corrective and I count it as 4.  If this is wrong we will know very soon because it will put in a higher high.  But if it is right then I will be waiting at the bottom ready to quadruple down on this like a call option on commodities.  I should be so lucky.  If this works out like I think it will I will be a lot more interested in being long commodities than in shorting the markets. 


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More