Thursday, August 20, 2015

[UVXY] update

At the backlink I posted the chart below.  In commenting on that chart model I wrote,

"We do not have confirmation yet that this model is correct, but the UVXY chart is beginning to show signs of life which appear be coinciding with the DJIA testing its lower support rail. Because of this I doubled down on UVXY into the close and got filled at $26.60.  My count is below.  IF this count is right, and I would call it a 90% odds probability of it being correct, the stock markets will gap down at the open tomorrow and then pick up speed to the downside into the end of the week.  There has never been a better time to own UVXY IMO, at least until the wave count tells me I am wrong.... I think things are about to get exciting for shorts."




The chart below shows that UVXY gapped up because the DJIA and other major indices did indeed gap down.  I don't believer are have finished handwitten red 3 yet and even when we do I think it will just be a 3rd of 3rd with more upside until it's time to trade out for the big a-b-c pullback.  In case you are wondering, yes I did feel a twinge of excitement in seeing the AM pop but it subsided quickly even as the chart kept climbing.  After all, how excited do I want to get when something which I modeled as being 90% likely went ahead and occurred?  I want to get out of the excitement game completely if possible; emotion is not the friend of a wave counter.  It tends to blind you at exactly the wrong time.




Here's a zoom in of how I think it should go tomorrow.   My stops are set for $31.50.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More