Friday, August 7, 2015

[UUP] update

It's been a while since I posted on UUP.  Here is the backlink from March 13th 2015.  UUP was 26.49 at the time and I was calling it a peak. The exact peak was 26.50 and it peaked on the same day I made that post.   So after calling the bottom to within a few cents here, I then called the top to within 1 penny 9 months later.  Is it really mostly just luck? 

You decide.

In any case, I think the chart is now looking at another wave down.  There might be a small throwover in the coming days as shown but then I think we see 3 or C fall down into the range shown below.  Don't ask me why it might happen.  The herd will come up with a reason.  The herd will even be shocked at the reason.  But the chart says something is very likely to happen soon to cause the dollar to move lower.  Good news for the EU maybe?  Who knows?  Who cares?


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More