Tuesday, December 2, 2014

[INTC] update

Here is my previous Intel update.  It allowed for at move up into the $40 range but I'm now narrowing that down based on the waves that have transpired since then.  My new model is below.  Bottom line is that we are in the very final few days of grinding out a top in throwover land.  We might see the current action turn into a triangle and stall for another day or two before hitting $38 but the count could also be complete right here.  So $40 is now off my RADAR, we are now either there already or within 80 cents of the peak according to this new model.  It should be easily validate-able given the small scale it is confined to.

Keep in mind that this is the expanding wedge which is 5 of C of 5 of a larger expanding wedge shown in this previous post.  When this breaks down it should be fast and furious because expanding wedges get more volatile over time (unlike a contracting horizontal triangle which reduces volatility over time into the tip).

If this plays out exactly like my model shows then I will double down on the Intel puts that I began buying here.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More