Wednesday, December 10, 2014

GE update

Here is the prior GE post.  As you can see from below, we are no longer in no man's land.  This has now traced out 5 waves down and will probably rally a bit before heading into the next very harsh wave down which will be a 3rd.  This chart is not that different than Boeing's chart.



















I added to my put position on GE at the start of December but it's still not too late to buy more.  The last was still just eleven cents but the ask has now pushed up to 0.16.  These are still way too cheap given the fact that they don't expire for 13 months and especially given that the chart is now finished with the 5th wave which I suspected might play out  when I saw that 4th wave throw under occur back in late October.  I mean, think about it.  You buy them for 11 cents and they go up 5 cents and you just made >40% on your bet.   If GE begins to plummet like I think it will, they will go up a heck of a lot more than 5 cents.  Just wait until we start hearing GE talk about liquidity issues.  That is when things get serious for this scam company.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More