Tuesday, December 23, 2014

US Surgeon General: "guns are a health care issue."

As reported by thedailysheeple, Obama's surgeon general is pandering to his bosses fear of our guns.  What is a surgeon general, anyhow?  I don't know but I'm pretty sure we don't need one and nobody would notice if we didn't have one.  Despite my views that the position is a just another example of useless and overpriced big government, I'm afraid that I actually have to agree with Surgeon General Dr. Murthy's views: Guns are indeed a health care issue

More specifically, anyone who cares at all about their own personal health will never try to illegally separate me from my legally obtained and constitutionally owned guns.  Period.  Got a legal warrant?  Then let's talk!  I won't obstruct legal process!  But any verbal attempts to illegally disarm me will result in verbal resistance and any use of violence or force in order to illegally disarm me will be met will the same kind of force as I would expect to receive from the armed police state authorities who are trying to do the disarming.  And for those folks, deadly force isn't just authorized, it is condoned as a "final solution" to every pesky citizen who doesn't cave in.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More