Monday, December 8, 2014

JNUG up against resistance

JNUG has been putting on a wild volatility show again but this is going to resolve to the upside real soon now and then the gains are going to be breathtaking.  Wait for the small pullback and then pile in for the 3rd wave up action.

Again, I will repeat: most people should not be trying to trade this.  The price is ridiculously low for this cycle.  If you are not a trader then GDXJ is for you.  Massive gains will be had there: many hundreds of percent.  The next move up for JNUG will be 1000% according to my models.  I wish it would go down to kiss the lower blue rail one more time so I could get even more but my current position will be profitable enough as is.  Too much greed blinds.  I own both UVXY ad JNUG right now.

Stops on JNUG @$3 as it is still too early to ride this stallion bareback.

The DJIA must not bounce above 17895 if my current models are to remain intact.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More