Tuesday, December 9, 2014

[UUP] update

The dollar appears to be at the very end of the peaking process which I have been tracking for some time now.  When the dollar begins to fall, metals and miners are going to fly sky high.  As you can see below, the chart is now at a confluence of resistance within the red circle.  If it breaks back up above the resistance I will be happy to label it as 3 of 5 but I think in that case it will short stroke the 5th and then begin the fall.

One way or the other we are going to get an answer on this soon.  Conventional wisdom is that they cannot begin a major sell off in December with so many traders out of office.  Maybe that will hold this year as well.  Then again, maybe the thinly traded nature of the markets will begin to sell off anyhow even if on low volume.  I don't know which it will be and nobody else does either.  But I do know the odds are leaning to the extreme in favor of metals and miners right now at the expense of King Dollar.  King of what I don't know, but I think King Bullshitter / King Kon(g) is as close to the truth as anything else.  It's certainly not King Midas.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More