Monday, December 15, 2014

Silver fills the gap.

There is no telling with this wild wave pattern what the real count is yet but as I mentioned many times before, this is typical of a reversal because the market wants to shake as many weak hands and day traders as possible.   To me it looks like a series of 3s but we don't have two points on the bottom rail to validate this assumption yet so it is just speculation.  The one notable that that did just happen was the gap fill shown below

 
So I am back into JNUG @ $2.17 with a very loose $2 stop.  This is the time to be buying, not to be panicking because of the volatility.  I specifically chose JNUG for the same reason as I chose TVIX and SVXY: high volatility.  This is where my use of stops pays off handsomely.  If you get stopped out for a few percent loss and then the bottom continues to drop out, that is a blessing, not a curse as long as you follow it down and re-enter when the chart say there is a good possible EW setup.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More