Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog readership update [PVIEW]

Backlink.

To recap for newcomers, I wanted to do an experiment in real time regarding Elliott waves which was a blind test.  In other words, you might believe that Elliott waves work as well as I have shown them to simply because so many trading computers are out there with the algorithms built it.  After all, if I am selling based on EW defined exit points and buying back in based on same, why isn't every multibillion dollar Wall St data center doing the same thing?  Under these circumstances one might believe that EW compliance is itself an artifact of the madness of crowds AKA herding behavior.

So I wanted to use some kind of herd based chart where there was no feedback mechanism for people to look at which might change their behavior.  My viewership stats are private and thus a good candidate for this.  So if I can show valid EW counts in them, a thinking person would have to begin to accept that EW are somehow built into the fabric of the hive mind.  And if that is true, then the next step would be to wonder why and to wonder if this wasn't because EW are built into the fabric of the universe somehow.  Fractals are an elemental part of EW and fractals are certainly part of the architecture of the universe.

And you thought you came here for crib notes on trading stocks....  ;   )

In any case, at the backlink I provided the chart below left.  The chart below right is the update.  I had to change the count slightly because otherwise wave 3 of 5 would have been the shortest of the motive sequence and that is not allowed.  I really hope you are as interested in the results as I am.  You see, May and June brought with them a collapse in pages hits.  Perhaps part of this was due to my new job because it slowed me down a bit.  But did I know I was going to get laid off?  Did I know I was going to get a new job so quickly? The answer is no and no.  Still, the chart has 5 textbook waves up that lead to a peak which then reversed and is now at the level of the prior 4th.

Out of the infinite possible paths that could happen next, only two stand out to me as being high probability and they are shown below, right.  If this recent dip was orange 2 then page hits should take off from here but it is possible that this is only A of 2' which will leave me with a deep vee second and an inclining double bottom.

Time will tell how this plays out but here is where it should get very interesting IMO.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More