Wednesday, July 29, 2015

[JNUG] update

As of the backlink I was still holding JNUG but I bailed at the close today out of respect for the declining double top that we were left with.  The 5 minute chart is shown below.  If I'm right about this, it will turn into a B wave HT as shown, and in that case I should be waiting for the herd at the E of B throw under in anticipation of a nice 40% gain into red 4.

There are other options.  This in fact might not just be the bottom of red 3.  That is to be fair Avi's count.  The July low could also be counted as blue 5.  But Avi seems intent on the concept that the gold bear will not really be over until September so I am respecting his views as it represents the more conservative bullish count.  In other words, it gives full respect to the bears.

In any case, if the goes into E of B and then breaks back up into the HT channel then that is a major trading buy signal with 30-40% upside at stake.

I would like some feed back from readers at this point.  Do you even know what I am talking about in the above post?  Do you partially get it but don't want to ask a "stupid" question?  Do you even care about how the models are derived or do you just trust that they are reasonably derived and so why should you try to learn this black art?

There is no wrong answer here folks, I'm just curious how people are using the blog.  I'm getting a handle on my new job and so I have time to get my work done and still do a good amount of posting.  So I have not given up on the idea of a paid service and would like to know more about what people would be willing to pay for.  Some people will really just want to learn wave counting while others couldn't care less as long as my wave count is right more than wrong.  I've been giving this service away free with no registration even for a long time.  Now would be a reasonable time to give a little something back if you are so inclined.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Captain,
why not start with a donation option? It would quickly give you an idea on how inclined/ grateful, everyone might be...

Just a thought.
Cheers and thx again for all you do.
L.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More