Monday, July 27, 2015

[HUI] update

In the backlink I mentioned the possibilty of a deep vee 2nd and that possibility is still with us per the black model below.

 

But we could just as easily see the red model and multiple factors I am looking at are giving it the nod.  I mentioned some time ago that HUI 100 would be a very nice reversal target after such a long slaughter of the miners.  I provided that HUI 100 model in this post and in others like it for some time now:

 

I bought JNUG into the close today but I have very tight stops on it.  It cannot go below the today's low or they will trigger.  I will probably know if I am right or wrong in the premarket tomorrow AM.  If I get stopped out I will be watching like a hawk for next possible re-entry later this week.

I want to reiterate one thing that I know I have written here before: the lower HUI goes before bottoming, the more likely it is that this is "the" bottom and that Avi is right.  EWI did not see this coming.  They have a count that works with it but only after changing several times.  Avi never wavered and his count goes back many months.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More