Thursday, July 30, 2015

[DIS] update

If you review the model from my prior post on DIS way back in Oct 2014 you will see I was negative on the shares back then.  While the peak that was forming then was not "THE" peak it was indeed a peak leading to a significant pullback  pointed to in blue below.  But that selling petered out after a 3 wave pullback and the next motive wave began.  With the benefit of more charting date to guide me it looks like we are now well into 5 of 5.  In fact, my current model says that 3 of 5 of 5 is just completed and so we get a small pullback and then a move up into the $125/$126 range which leads us to a big sell off back to at least the $78 - $82 level.  It could in fact be much worse but that is the minimum pullback to expect after the last 6 years of DISphoria.

With the chart going nearly straight up at this point I don't give it long to play out.  Weeks, not months.




No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More