Friday, September 11, 2015

[GE] just keeps selling and selling and selling assets.

GE is back to selling more assets.  Or maybe I should say they have been going at it nonstop with no end in sight.  From that link, the related stories are all about huge cash generation moves by GE:


Doesn't anyone besides me marvel at the amount of selling that is going on here???  I mean, the company runs in a certain way for 3 decades and now it is changing dramatically.  I personally believe that the federal reserve has told GE that they are a systemically important shadow bank and that they are way over leveraged.  I believe that the fed has ordered them to divest at record pace while rates are low.  After all, the lesson learned from Love Canal is that the solution to pollution is dilution.  

I am on record saying that GE will likely BK before this crash is over.   I still firmly see this happening.   In the backlink I pointed out important resistance for the GE chart:




Not much has changed until now except to show just how strong this resistance really is.  The red arrow below doesn't try to measure the time of the next decline, it will probably happen much faster than show.  The arrow simply points to the next expected direction by the model.



No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More