Tuesday, September 29, 2015

First post on [EOG]

I'm looking around at commodity related articles to see what people are talking about and then looking at the chart to see if the talk make sense.  In this article someone talks about EOG Resources.  While I don't find its valuations to be all that attractive on a relative basis, someone seems to like it given the small pullback relative to other commodities plays of late  But the chart looks good.  I count this as a 4th wave retracement and I love the double spike inclining bottom.  If nothing else it tells you where to set your stops!  I think that the absolute bottom was $68 and that the current wave will eventually count as a deep vee double bottom.



Here is a slight zoom in of that double bottom. I think it will turn out to be a failed 5th but in the event that the current wave hits a lower low, C=A @$64.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More