Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[JNUG] update

The backlink model below is looking pretty good folks. 




If you doubled down into the double bottom like I did, just set your stops for $7.58 and go about your business.  The odds of this model panning out are well over 80%, probably even over 90%.  This model has it all going on:
  • Matches expectations of two days ago
  • Filled the gap
  • Ended with a double bottom
  • Nice triangle in the middle divides C from A
  • Stopped right at a common deep vee 2nd wave fib retracement  (70.7%)
Since I like being long commodities right now more than shorting, I took my UVXY profits and plowed them all into JNUG.  I might not win but I won't lose much if this count goes against me.  And make no mistake, the best looking count can go against you.  It's just that a) they are less likely to (a lot less likely) and b) you know immediately when they are wrong (sell this if 7.58 trips and then just stay away for a day because something will be badly misunderstood with the wave count if that happens).

What is modeled to unfold next is a 3rd of a 3rd - what an amazing time to be in JNUG it should prove to be.  Target price for this next move is $13 within 6 trading days.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks captain. Stop triggered for JNUG at 7.58 today so I will just sit back for a few days and wait.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More