Friday, September 11, 2015

[CLF] update

The backlink had a chart but no model.  I think we can start creating one as a result of the recent data.  Wave 1 poked its head above resistance and then wave 2 dove back down into it.  I don't know that 2 is done yet but it might well be because it is bottoming when gold seems to be bottoming bringing them both back in phase for a simultaneous 3rd wave up of gold and commodities. Buy the dip folks.  Buy the dip based on the chart and not a damned thing else.  I essentially know jack shit about clf.  I don't know what bullshit wall st analyst covers it.  I don't know what message board chat says about it.  I just don't care because how would it be that they know any more than me about it.  If they did where were all the warnings to sell over $100?  And where are all the calls to buy right now?

They don't know any more than I do while I have shown that the Elliott wave model method of market timing can be extremely powerful when used intelligently.  If this goes below today's low, you should not hold it until it finds another EW defined bottom.



 lkjhlkjh

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More