Monday, September 21, 2015

[JNUG] update

In the backlink at 5:17am I provided this chart model based on the pretrading action for JNUG.




Below is the current chart of just the zoom in of the retracement wave.   Importantly, this includes the extended trade hours because I have noted that they can sometime be important on these fast moving triples.

The blue vertical is the length of wave A and it suggests a trip all the way down to the 50 fib if not slightly below to the $8.35 range.  I can also see an alternate count where the 61.8 fib is touched. 




So I am sticking with the models above which I did long before regular trading opened. 

OK, let's recap here a bit.  On Friday, I am documented as bailing out at $10.20 with a pullback target of $8.38.  The last trade of the extended trade so far is $8.62.  Tomorrow we should know quickly whether or not this model is likely correct and perhaps I am waiting too long to get back in here but I'd rather forgo a little profit than lose any of what I have.  So I am staying on the sidelines over night with the hope of getting back in this in the pre trade tomorrow in the $8.40 range.  Additionally, I will not be shocked if this does a 61.8% retrace on me and please keep in mind that while GDXJ put in a bottom on the 27th and the low of the 11th counts as a 2nd wave, JNUG actually put in a slightly lower low on the 11th and so the current wave is its 2nd. We know seconds can be deep vees.  For all these reasons, I am likely erring to the side of caution and staying on the sidelines overnight.

A move above $8.80 tells me I probably guessed wrong and that the next wave up is happening.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More