Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[AZO] update

The model from my first Autozone post ever turned out to be a premature count and it quickly busted.  Fortunately, EW is pretty good at telling you when you are wrong.  This lets you step back, collect more data, and then find the next EW defined entry point for long or short moves.  Trust me when I tell you that no self respecting EW short seller would have held onto this for more than a 2-3% loss before throwing in the towel on a failed model.

In any case, AZO had a very nice earnings release today and so, in order to prove that the news and the fundamentals mean nothing with respect to market timing, I'm calling another top and in fact a likely declining double top at today's price.  I'd run away from this one folks.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More