Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Drillers very near a significant bottom. [CJES] [WTI]

Here is the backlink to CJES and here is the one for WTI.  They are both grinding out their final bottoms for the massive 5 wave selloff that began in July 2014.  When bottomed, we should see a multimonth a-b-c retracement to the level of the prior 4th.  For CJES, that should be about 80-100% gain from the bottom and about the same for WTI.  That is worst case.  Best case could be much better but let's stay conservative for now.

Smart people will not ignore that volume selling spike I pointed out during 3 of 5 in th3e WTI link.  For all I know, WTI has already bottomed even though I see a W3 in the count of CJES that I think is worth paying attention to.

A great strategy here is to cost average into a position.  If there is more down side in the likes of CJES as I model below then we are talking about only 15% kind of numbers.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More