Saturday, July 4, 2015

[IBM] update

For those who might be new to the blog, the backlink feature is powerful.  Use it to walk through all of the prior posts on a ticker until you get to the original so you can see how the model as been right or wrong, changed or static over time.  This is an exceptional learning resource for those who want to understand the art of wave counting IMO.  It is something I wished I had when I started counting EW.   In the case of IBM, which is something I don't post much about, it would enable you to trace back to my original post on the company.
 
In the backlink I provided this model for IBM:




It expected a bounce at the lower parallel which we got  but because of how the waves eventually played out I am adjusting my count to reflect that the test of the lower rail was 1, the bounce that filled the gap and bounced to the 38.2 fib was wave 2 and soon enough wave 3 down should begin, perhaps with a gap down below that lower rail.


No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More