Thursday, July 3, 2014

AXP update: look out below.

I recently called for exact tops on a couple of shares including American Express.  Check out the model here.

Check out today's action below.  That declining double top: oh my.  Not good.

Pride goeth before a fall for sure and so please don't take it as pride or boasting when I say that I think the top is in right here, right now.  This is a model statement, not a pride statement.  I did not come up with Elliott waves, I just use them.  It also comes from some past experience with the markets but for the most part it is pure modeling. 

Models can be wrong but man, the odds are certainly with me on this one.  Too many stocks are topping in the same ways: declining double tops and head and shoulders too.  Time will tell but it's very likely I will re-enter TVIX Monday before noon.  If the DJIA futures are strongly red, say 60 or more, I will just buy TVIX in the pre-market.

No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More