Wednesday, September 9, 2015

[CJES] update

In the backlink I provided the mode below which showed a bounce range between $3.50 and $2.10.






Actual is below and the bottom came @ $3.

Note the date of the actual bottom.  It tried to bottom at the open of the 24th but the actual bottom was the end of the day on the 24th.  At 1:15am on the 28th, I ventured a commodities bottoming call.  Again, it was unknown to me that things would actually bottom there and in fact we are far from out of the woods yet.  But the odds indicated that a big bottom would be found there.  So I'm climbing the wall of worry with the rest of the herd, but I still see more upside at this point.  We need to see 5 more up before really getting worried that it was a C instead of a 3.  One wave at a time.





No comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More